Check out these new geeky watches from Casio, the G-Shock G500C.
These solar powered watches come in three funky colours, Red, white and green.
Here’s the specs.
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time – 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 1 second to 60 minutes
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Button operation tone on/off
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery CTL1616
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 13 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Size of case/total weight
- G5500C 45.4 x 46.2 x 13.6mm / 54.9g
These Casio G-Shock G500C watches will retail for $120.
Product Page via Gadget Venue