A new home security camera has been created by Brinno the form of the Duo smart peephole home security camera which has been designed for apartments, landlords and homeowners. The included smart technology is capable of discreetly recording and alerting your visitors both directly at the door and via its smartphone companion application. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the home security camera which is launched by Indiegogo and is now available to early bird backers from $129.
Early bird backers can benefit from a 48% saving and receive delivery of their smart home security camera before 2019, say its creators Brinno. “Discreet peephole security camera for home and apartment front doors with smartphone alerts, motion sensors, dual internal storage, and inside digital display. The all new Brinno Duo was recently upgraded to include requested features based on past customer feedback to better secure and monitor your house or apartment.”
Features of the front door home security camera include :
– Easy Install – Apartment renters will love Brinno’s easy 60 second install/removal.
– Peephole Camera – Discreet, invisible, and theft proof apartment security monitoring.
– Motion Alerts – Automatically records and sends alert to smartphone with email log.
– Dual Storage – Saves visitor logs on its internal SD Card and/or your email inbox.
– Dual Digital Displays – Access real-time views on smartphone or LCD door screen.
– Zero Hidden Cost – Unlike other IoT security, Brinno has no hidden subscription costs.
– Complete Security – No addition accessories or upgrades needed to protect your home.
For more information and to make a pledge jump over to the official Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.