Today Borderlands 2 has officially arrived, one of the most anticipated new releases of the year is now available for all to play.
Borderlands 2 has already been reviewed by a majority of the larger gaming website, and you can checkout a selection of the best and most detailed reviews after the break, to help you understand what you can expected from Borderlands 2 if you haven’t already pre-ordered or purchased.
Borderlands 2 is the sequel to the original Borderlands game launched back in 2009, with the new Borderlands 2 game building on the gameplay from the first and bringing larger levels, and more complex enemies to defeat together with plenty of other features. GamesMaster has given it a 9.5 score, saying, “Bigger. Ballsier. Bullet-ier. Borderlands 2 is the antidote to stuffy military shooters.”
Here are a selection of Borderlands 2 review links for your viewing. Enjoy!
– Borderlands 2: The First 20 Hours – Crave Online
– Borderlands 2 review: Non-trivial loot pursuit – Joystiq
– Borderlands 2: The Kotaku Review – Kotaku
– Borderlands 2 Review – Video Gamer
– Borderlands 2 review: Huge scale and loot addiction papers over the cracks – CVG
– Borderlands 2 review: Hyperion strikes back – DVICE
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.