PlayStation gamers will get a head start accessing the new Alcatraz map created for the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Battle Royale mode. Check out the trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the terrain, features and design of the latest map which will soon be available on other platforms such as the PC and Xbox One.
Tips on tricks to help you survive the Blackout Black Ops 4 Battle Royale mode.
– Backpacks double the number of items you can carry. If you plan on sticking around for a while, they’re must-haves.
– Perks are useful and last for a relatively long time. Early on, consider Looter which shows you where to find things through walls or Outlander which makes you faster and less vulnerable to damage if you find yourself outside the combat circle.
– Health (First Aid, Med Kits & Trauma Kits) is crucial for survival. Always remember to heal up after taking damage.
– Make use of both of your weapon slots with variety to prepare you for any sort of engagement. Think SMGs and Shotguns for short-range and a scoped Rifle or LMG for long-range.
– You can never have enough ammo. Pick it up. All of it.
– If you know somebody is in a room, Concussion grenades are a perfect way to give yourself an edge when you confront them.
– The Grapple Gun can take you places you couldn’t otherwise reach, or it can just take you where you’re going a lot more quickly.
– Supply Crates usually contain some of the best loot. You know what else drops great loot? Dead zombies.
– If you’re inside the combat circle, utilize elevated positions in upper floors and on roofs to watch for incoming opponents.
– Vehicles are a great way to get someplace quickly. But, they’re also loud so, enemies will know you’re coming.
– In Duos & Quads, constantly communicate with your teammate(s). Call out what you’re seeing, where you’re going and, if you’ve got extra loot, what you can spare. Utilize your compass HUD for more accurate callouts and directions.
– If you can’t find a building for cover, shaded areas are a fine alternative. Do whatever you can to avoid being exposed out in the open.
– To avoid walking into a dangerous area unexpectedly, utilize a weapon with a scope and do a little recon first.
– Speaking of recon, take the Recon Car for a spin for maximum intel-gathering. You’ll get a visual feed that lets you see whatever the car can see. Enemies camped in a house? Know exactly where they’re hiding and plan your assault accordingly.
– Watch out for open doors or broken windows. They didn’t spawn that way, somebody did that, which is useful information.
– You often have the option to engage or disengage an enemy. If you like your odds, get in there and take care of business. If not, drop a Smoke Grenade to disappear and live to fight another day.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.