Anyone in the market for a Windows 10 fanless mini desktop PC may be interested in the new Azulle Byte3. We will be testing the Byte3 out over the next few weeks, here are some unboxing photos anf more details on the Byte3.
The Azulle Byte3 desktop mini PC is powered by a Quad Core Intel Apollo Lake N3450 Processor supported by either 4GB or 8 GB of RAM together with 32 GB of eMMC storage. The system is also equipped with a microSD card slot that can accommodate cards up to 256 GB.
Storage can also be provided by the M.2 Slot- 2280 SATA slot with transfer speeds as high as 6 GB per second.
Features and specifications of the Azulle Byte3 Mini PC include:
– The Byte3 comes with a Quad Core Intel Apollo Lake N3450 Processor equipped with a 4GB or 8GB of RAM, 32 GB of eMMC storage.
– Windows 10 Pro 3. Storage:
– Micro SD card slot which accommodates up to 256 GB.
– M.2 Slot- 2280 SATA allows for theoretical speeds as high as 6 GB/s.
– Byte3 also supports 2.5 SSD drives
– Byte3 has 4 USB ports 2 (3.0), 1 (2.0) and 1 type C.
– Type C USB ports feature a new, smaller connector shape that is reversible, and therefore easier to plug in. It also offers up to double the transfer speed of USB 3 at 10 Gbps. While connectors are not backwards compatible, the standards are, so adapters can be used with older devices. Connect it to your monitor and stream videos and other content.
– Dual monitor capability with a VGA and HDMI port.
– The Byte3 comes with Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a IR receiver. You can now use infrared control to control the Byte3.
– GPU: Intel HD Graphics 500
– 4K capabilities at 60 FPS
Azulle’s Byte3 is designed to keep up with today’s ever-evolving mini-PC user and the multi-tasker that needs to get it all done – and done now. Azulle powers the Byte3 with a 64-bit Quad-Core Intel Apollo Lake processor making the Byte3 not only lighter but more powerful. Use the HDMI or VGA port to connect to a TV or monitor.
With 4K at 60 FPS, you can stream Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime; or use Microsoft Office to complete any business, school, or leisure-time task. The Byte3 is the feather-weight champion of fast, functional, user-friendly and affordable technology. The Byte3 comes loaded with Windows 10 Pro operating system.
Make sure check back for a full review in the coming weeks once I’ve had a chance to put the Azulle Byte3 PC through its paces.
Source: AzulleFiled Under: Hardware, Top News