iPad owners looking for a way to tweak and manipulate photographs they may have taken, might like to give the new Pixelmator iPad application a browse, as it is now available to purchase from the Apple iTunes App Store priced at $4.99 and offers many awesome features.
Pixelmator has been designed to provide an iPad users with a powerful image editor that builds on the Mac OS X application that offers a fantastic alternative to Adobe’s Photoshop on Mac systems.
The new Pixelmator iOS app features a wealth of tools and utilities, including dozens of beautifully designed templates, photo effects as well as the ability to use brushes to sketch and paint directly onto the screen of your iPad tweaking any photographs that you would like to enhance. Its creators explain a little more:
“Pixelmator for iPad is a powerful image editor that gives everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images. It lets you work seamlessly between Mac and iPad. And even work effortlessly with people who use Adobe Photoshop.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest iOS technologies, giving you speedy and powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced composition amazingly simple. Once your images are ready, share them to celebrate your work with the whole word.”
– Loaded with dozens of breathtaking effects you can play with
– Give your pictures a stunning, retro-artistically illuminated look with Light Leaks
– Take full control over the image colors with Hue and Saturation
– Create charming and authentic-looking pictures of days gone by with Vintage effect
– Liven up your photos with some sparkling Bokeh lights
– Convert images into perfectly toned black and white
– Use more gorgeous effects for more amazing pictures
– Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
Jump over to the Apple iTunes store for a full list of all its features, tools and utilities and the ability to purchase for $4.99.