If you are searching for an easier way to open all your curtains in the morning or draw them at night, you may be interested in a new easy to fit automatic curtain opener aptly named SwitchBot. The small motorised device is easily attach to your existing coating rail or pole and can be controlled remotely using the companion smartphone application or personal assistant services such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Features of the SwitchBot automatic curtain opener :
– Automate any curtain (rod and rail type), with App, Schedule, and Sun light sensor.
– The most affordable motorized curtain solution. Don’t waste your curtain, retrofit it.
– Voice control your curtain with Alexa, Google Home, and Siri, with Hub Mini.
– Open and connected with API, IFTTT, and SmartThings support with Hub Mini.
– Smart, automated and healthy lifestyle, enabled.
– Practical and useful for high ceiling curtains, elderly, and disabled people.
“Leverage technology to take care of the daily routines through automation and voice control. With SwitchBot Hub Mini, you can create scenes for your rooms. For example, a “Lights Off” scene turns off the light and draws the curtains brighten the room naturally with sunlight. Also, Hub Mini enables voice control with smart speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomePod, so you can just say it “Alexa/Ok Google/Hey Siri, give me sunlight”.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.