It was reported that AT&T HTC One will get the taste of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean updated this week, and it looks like the wait is finally over for AT&T users. The carrier announced that they are rolling out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update with Sense 5 UI, beginning 8th of October. You should see the update notification anytime now.
The update bring several improvements and enhancements including the integration of Instagram into HTC BlinkFeed, improved notification bar, camera enhancements, updated HTC gallery user experience, ability to add widgets to the lock screen and much more.
Here is the complete change log from AT&T:
– Improved notification bar with quick access to many of the most popular settings.
– The integration of Instagram™ into HTC BlinkFeed.
– The ability to lock the camera focus and exposure on a specific target within the viewfinder.
– An updated HTC gallery user experience.
– HTC Zoe® updates that include:
The option to change the file format of Zoe capture to a 3-second MP4 video and one second still JPG photo. This change will significantly reduce the amount of storage space used when capturing Zoe shots.
– Updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app.
– The ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
– New home key secondary functions to quickly access either Google Now or the menu.
– New settings for the battery percentage notification.
The rollout process may take a day or two to reach all users, but you can manually check for the update by going to Settings > AT&T Software Update > Check for updates. It will download the update for your HTC One. Just make sure you phone is charged and has more than 50 percent battery.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.