Ubisoft has announced the launch of a new multiplayer first person shooter called Atomega, launching later this month from September 19th, 2017 onwards for the PC.
The multiplayer FPS provides online combat for up to 8 players and can be seen in action in the promotional trailer below. Check out the unique graphics of Atomega below.
Key Features of Atomega include :
– 1st person retro-arena shooter.
– A single arena on the brink of destruction.
– Compete online with up to 8 players.
– Collect Mass to evolve through 8 EXOFORMS from a nimble ATOM to godlike OMEGA each with different strengths, weaknesses and tactical advantages.
– Sustain OMEGA form to dominate the arena. Ultimate power but the biggest target!
– Use 10 different HACKS to temporally boost your abilities.
ATOMEGA: A supersized fight for fun and dominance at the end of the universe. An online, multiplayer FPS devised in the same gameplay lab that brought you Grow Home and Grow Up. Collect mass to evolve into increasingly powerful Exoforms, from nimble ATOM to godlike OMEGA, and battle for supremacy through intense 10 minute rounds.
It is the end of time. As the laws of physics slowly repeal, the EXOFORMS fight for fun and dominance, replaying the final moments of the universe over and over in the last arena that will ever exist.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.