At Computex 2019 this week ASUS has unveiled a new gaming monitor in the form of the PG27UQX offering a 27 inch 4K Ultra HD gaming monitor with HDR support and the resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Together with an overclocked ball 144 Hz refresh rate for super smooth gaming visuals.
When compared to other ASUS 4K gaming monitors the PG27UQX is equipped with smaller LEDs allowing more to be fitted into the display. 2304 LEDs in total in this 27in panel, with each LED measuring just 200-300 micrometers in size. The 2304 LEDs are arranged into 576 lighting zones, with the key benefits of this approach including improved backlighting uniformity and more granular control over the brightness levels.
Features of the new ASUS ROG PG27UQX gaming monitor include :
– 27-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR gaming monitor with an overclockable 144Hz refresh rate
– NVIDIA G-SYNC HDR delivers lifelike contrast and color, with the brightest whites and darkest blacks bringing out details like never before
– Quantum-dot IPS display with a wide DCI-P3 color gamut provides realistic colors and smoother gradation
– ASUS Aura Sync technology creates immersive ambient lighting and supports synchronization with Aura-enabled components and peripherals
– New ROG Light Signal casts the ROG logo to create the perfect atmosphere for your gaming setup
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by ASUS for the PG27UQX, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.