ASRock has unveiled a new addition to their range of mini PC systems announcing the imminent availability of the ASRock Beebox J4205 which comes equipped with an Intel Apollo Lake processor and support for Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system.
Design to provide a solution for either home theatre, office desktop or bedroom PC the ASRock Beebox J4205 is capable of accepting up to 16 GB of RAM and can be connected to 3 different monitors thanks to its dual HDMI ports and single DisplayPort.
Specifications the ASRock Beebox J4205 Mini PC include:
– Powered by the Intel® J4000 Series Processor Family
– Dual Channel DDR3L SO-DIMM (Max. 16GB)
– Hyper speed WiFi 802.11ac, also works as a wireless access point
– Supports two storage devices for added flexibility (1 x 2.5″ SATA3 HDD + 1 x M.2 SATA3 SSD)
– Supports Triple Monitor (2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort)
– Smooth and ultra high resolution 4K@60Hz playback
– The world’s first NUC paired with an USB Type-C port
– A free bundled remote controller for controlling your PC wirelessly
– Offers rich features in a tiny 0.6L package
For more information on the new ASRock Beebox J4205 jump over to the official ASRock website for details via the link below.Filed Under: Hardware, Top News