Artec 3D has this week announced the launch of its new Artec 3D Studio 10 3D scanning software that is being designed to provide users with any easier and quicker way of creating 3D scanners whilst also providing a more accurate scanning process.
The latest Studio 10 3D scanning software is now equipped with a more user-friendly interface as well as a faster scanning process and allows you to easily edit the 3D data after the scan is complete.
The latest Artec Studio 10 software is available in both Professional and Ultimate editions, and are both compatible with all three Artec 3D scanners. Artec 3D President and CEO Artyom Yukhin explains :
“We’re committed to providing users access to the latest advances in 3D scanning technology and giving professionals the flexibility and customization they want to ensure the most enjoyable scanning experience possible. Artec Studio 10 is the perfect complement to our high-quality scanners, giving users complete control of the scanning process to produce the most accurate results possible in a timely manner.”
Artec 3D Studio 10 features include:
– “Powerful algorithms to maintain total control of tracking
– Automatic scan alignment correction during scanning
– Texture color mapping is five times faster than previous versions
– Boosted auto-alignment and non-rigid global alignment capabilities
– Mesh simplification is now up to 90 per cent faster than before
– More texture editing tools
– Compatibility with Kinect V2 and Intel F200″
For more information on the new Studio 10 3D scanning software and prices jump over to the Artec 3D website for details via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.