In conjunction with announcing this years Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference WWDC 2021 will once again be a free online event due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Apple has also updated its official Apple Developer app in preparation for this years Apple WWDC 2021 event. The Apple Developer app is has been created to provide a source for developer stories, news, and educational information, and is also the best place to experience WWDC 2021 event. Providing the following features :
• Stay up to date on the latest technical and community information.
• Browse news, features, developer stories, and informative videos.
• Catch up on videos from past events and download them to watch offline.
New in the latest Apple Developers app is
• A new UI designed for macOS.
• Discover, which helps you catch up on the latest stories, news, videos, and more.
• WWDC, where you can find everything you’ll need for the conference.
• A new browse interface, where you can search for existing sessions, videos, articles, and news.
• The option to download and favorite content to read or watch later.
To download and install the latest Apple Developers app, jump over to the official Apple iOS App Store by following the link below.
Source : Apple
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.