Here is another cool PC Mod, this one is made using an antique radio, a tombstone style Deco radio, from the front it just looks like an old radio and you wouldnt know there is a PC inside.
Inside there is a Mini-ITX motherboard, an Intel Atom 330 processor, 2GB of RAM and a 250GB hard drive, plus a DVD-RW, check out the full specifications below.
- Form factor: Mini-ITX /micro-ATX compatible (6.75 inches by 6.75 inches [171.45 millimeters by 171.45 millimeters])
- Processor: Integrated Intel Atom processor 330 with a 533 MHz system bus
- Memory: One 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets with 2GB DDR2 667 MHz DIMM
- Chipset: Intel 945GC Express Chipset and Intel I/O Controller Hub 7 (ICH7)
- Audio: Realtek* ALC662 audio codec (5.1 channel HD audio)
- Video: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and S-video output support
- I/O Control: SMSC* LPC47M997 based Legacy I/O controller for serial, parallel, and PS/2* ports
- LAN Support: 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN subsystem using the Realtek* LAN adapter device
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Two Serial SATA ports (3.0 GB/s)
- One parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support
- One serial port
- One parallel port
- PS/2* keyboard and mouse ports
I really like this Antique Radio PC Mod, I think it looks great, the good news is that there is one for sale on Etsy for $625.
Cool Buzz via Coolest Gadgets
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.