If you fancy something a little different to house all your PC components in, then check out the Antec Skeleton Open Air Case.
The Antec Skeleton case features an open design case with a front 92mm fand and a top 3 speed 250mm fan which features multicolour LED’s.
Here’s the specs
- 4 Drive Bays (External: 2 x 5.25, Internal: 2 x 3.5, Optional: 4 x 3.5 side panel mounted drive trays
- Layered tray design for greater system integration flexibility
- 7 Expansion Slots including room for 11 video cards
- Cooling System: 1 top 250mm TriCool 3-speed multi color customizable LED Fan, 1 front 92mm HD cooling fan
- Motherboard: Standard ATX
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x FireWire (IEEE1394), 1 x eSATA
- Audio (AC97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
This is bound to be a great case for overclocking, there is no word on pricing as yet.
Antec via Gadget GridFiled Under: Hardware