A new Android Wear 2.0 keyboard application has been created and launched by Appfour and is now available to download directly from the Google Play Store.
The third-party keyboard specifically designed for Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches builds on their previous keyboard applications and allows the keyboard to stretch across more space using a sliding mechanism, providing more space to type.
Features of the new Android Wear 2.0 Keyboard by Appfour:
– Bigger keys help to type more easily
– Many special characters that are missing in stock keyboard
– Swipe back to delete, swipe forward to insert space
– Proven typing experience known from our AW 1 apps on your AW 2 device
– Compatible with every app that you have in your Android Wear smartwatch
– Emojis! Tons and tons of it (requires the full version)
– Support for 10 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish, Hebrew, Arabic (full version)
– Text predictions for every supported language
Compatible smartwatches :
– LG Watch Sport
– LG Watch Sytle
– LG Watch Urbane (Preview)
– Polar M600
– Fossil Q watches
– Huawai Watch (Preview)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.