Tomorrow AMD is expected to roll out their new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition driver package but ahead of any official launch features included in the new driver package have been leaked providing an early look for those interested.
The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition drivers offer over 25 new creatures including improvements to FreeSync 2 HDR offering enhanced auto-tone mapping for a more detailed experience, support for 21:9 displays, Wattman in-game adjustment for: gpu frequency, gpu voltage, gpu temperature, memory timing, memory frequency, load/save profiles and more.
AMD is also adding AMD ReLive for VR support for HTC Vive Focus, Oculus GO, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream and features 3rd party Bluetooth compatibility, up to 1440x1440p. Other leaked features of the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition driver include :
– Game Advisor – “provides game settings guidance for a personalized & improved experience”. This tool works in conjunction with Radeon Overlay. What it does is rather simple: it suggests how to improve performance and frame rating by adjusting game settings.
– Settings Advisor – this is designed for new users who never used Radeon Settings before. It recommends which features should be enabled (VSR, FreeSync etc.) based on measured performance.
– Upgrade Advisor – system analyzer for “minimum and recommended game compatibility”
– Auto-GPU & Memory Overclocking
– Auto-GPU undervolting
– Temperature-dependent fan curves
– Unlocked DPM states for RX Vega
– Memory tuning
– FreeSync 2 HDR – improved auto-tone mapping for a more detailed experience
– Virtual Super Resolution – support for 21:9 displays
– Display Settings – in-game controls: enhanced sync, FreeSync, per-game settings
– Wattman – in-game adjustment for: gpu frequency, gpu voltage, gpu temperature, memory timing, memory frequency, load/save profiles
– Refined performance metrics – framerate and frametimes – adjust colors, columns, position, size and transparency
– QR Code linking
– Voice Control – streaming, recording, screenshots, instant replay, min/avg/max fps, gpu temp, gpu clocks, mem clocks, fan speed
– Wattman – same settings as in Radeon Overlay
– Enhanced Performance Metrics — detailed analytics (basically turning a phone into a benchmarking tool).
– ReLive – View, Edit, Stream recordings/screenshots from a mobile device
– In-Game Replay
– Scene Editor
– GIF Support
AMD ReLive streaming
– Wireless streaming up to 4K60FPS to mobile devices
– Free on Android and IOS
– 70ms (AMD) vs 125ms (competitor) responsiveness
– Works with AMD Link (through Game Explorer tab)
Source: VCZFiled Under: Technology News, Top News