Eric Crews at M2S Bikes has this week launched a new Kickstarter campaign for their all-terrain electric bike. The A.T electric bike has been specifically developed to be able to tackle all types of terrain and make your “next adventure and epic day”.
Whether you are using the electric bike in the street or on the sand or snow, the all-terrain electric bike is equipped with the power and FAT tyres required to be able to deliver a range of over 50 miles per charge when assisted with a little pedal power or around 20 miles on just the included power pack.
Check out the video below to learn more about this new all-terrain electric bike which is taken to Kickstarter to raise the $5000 that needs to go into production. With pledges available from $1450 and shipping expected to take place during November 2016, unfortunately shipping is only available throughout the United States.
The M2S Bikes All Terrain electric fat bike is ready for pretty much everything you can throw at it. From deep sand to fresh snow and everything in between, this bike has everything you need to get you where you want to go.
The rugged aluminum alloy frame includes an integrated battery pack capable of delivering over 50 miles per charge using pedal assist or around 20 miles on throttle-only mode. The 4.5 inch fat tires easily cruise through the toughest terrain while absorbing bumps and soaking up holes with ease. High quality components are included throughout the bike and make this a premium electric bike offered at a great price for a limited time through our Kickstarter campaign.
Standard features on all M2S Bikes models include :
– Powerful and reliable Bafang motor with two-year warranty
– Panasonic 17 amp hour lithium ion batteries rated for 900+ charge cycles
– Durable high-quality aluminum alloy frames
– Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with motor cut off
– Zoom handlebar and stem
– Shimano 1×8 gear set and derailleur
– Aluminum Alloy rims with extra-large tires (26” x 4.5″)
– Stem-Mounted LCD display
– Multi-function control with thumb throttle
– Choice of white or black paint
– Smart battery charger system
– Aluminum alloy pedals
– Two-year warranty
– Optional RST Renegade suspension fork
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News