Adafruit has this week announced the imminent launch of a new service called Adafruit AdaBox, that provides subscribers with a quarterly delivery of a box of goodies, containing a curated set of Adafruit products that will “help you get started with do-it-yourself electronics”, says Adafruit.
The service is set to launch very soon and you can register your interest over on the official Adafruit website via the link below to receive notification once the quarterly delivery service goes live.
Adafruit explains a little more and teases the service in the video below. By signing up, each quarter you’ll receive:
– A box full of curated, discounted Adafruit products, focused around a theme, that will help you learn one area in the world of do-it-yourself electronics.
– Tutorials and videos that will help guide you through the contents of your AdaBox.
– Activities, tips, and more to help you continue your educational journey through the world of DIY electronics.
– A unique collectible, centered around each AdaBox’s theme.
– Discount codes and subscriber-only content.
For more information on AdaBox and to subscribe jump over to the official website via the link below.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Hardware, Top News