Adafruit has announced the imminent availability of its new Feather STM32F405 Express CircuitPython development board, which will soon be arriving at the official Adafruit online store. Although pricing and availability have not yet been confirmed by Adafruit you can check out more about the Feather STM32F405 Express board in the video below.
“ST takes flight in this upcoming Feather board. The new STM32F405 Feather that we designed runs CircuitPython at a blistering 168MHz – our fastest CircuitPython board ever! We put a STEMMA QT / Qwiic port on the end, so you can really easily plug and play I2C sensors”
Specifications of the Feather STM32F405 Express CircuitPython development board :
– STM32F405 Cortex M4 with 1MB Flash, 168MHz speed
– 3.3V logic, but almost all pins are 5V compliant!
– USB C power and data – our first USB C Feather!
– LiPo connector and charger
– SD socket on the bottom, connected to SDIO port
– 2 MB SPI Flash chip
– Built in NeoPixel indicator
– I2C, UART, GPIO, ADCs, DACs
– Qwiic/STEMMA-QT connector for fast I2C connectivity
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.