After teasing their new range of laptops in the form of the Acer Aspire One Cloudbook back in July, Acer have this week announced specifications for the systems that will be priced from just $170.
Acer have equipped with Aspire One Cloudbook 11 as the name suggests with an 11.6 inch display and a battery capable of providing seven hours of life.
While the larger screened Cloudbook 14 is equipped with a 14 inch display and a 4,780 mAh battery offering up to 6 hours of battery life. Specifications for both models include
• 1366 x 768 pixel TN display
• Intel Celeron N3050 Braswell processor
• 2GB of RAM
• 16GB to 32GB of storage + microSD card reader
• 802.11ac dual-band WiFi
• Bluetooth 4.0
• 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB 2.0 port, HDMI, headset, and power jacks
• Dual digital microphones with background noise cancellation for voice calls, Cortana commands
• Windows 10 software + a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal
Unfortunately Acer have not announced any models with ram larger than 2GB or internal storage larger than 32GB. With a Cloudbook 11 16GB system costing $170, 32GB priced at $190 and a Cloudbook 14 with 32GB of storage for $200.
Source: LiliputingFiled Under: Laptops, Top News