Aaeon has this week unveiled a new addition to their range of single board PC hardware with the launch of the new Aaeon GENE-BT04 which is powered by an Intel Bay Trail Celeron processor and is equipped with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The GENE-BT04 is capable of 2k resolutions from its 2 x HDMI ports and include audio on one of the HDMI ports while its four LAN ports provides plenty of bandwidth for almost any networking application.
Features of the GENE-BT04 include :
– Intel Celeron J1900/ N2807 Processor
– DDR3L 1333 SO-DIMM Slot x1, Max. up to 8GB
– Intel LAN i211AT x4 Gigabit Ethernet, RJ-45 x 4
– HDMI x 2: HDMI 1 (w/Audio), HDMI 2 (w/o Audio)
– USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 1, COM x 1
– PCI Express Mini Card Slot x 1 (Full size)
– SATA 2.0 x 1
– DC 12V ATX Mode
Unfortunately no pricing or availability information has been announced as yet by Aaeon for the new GENE-BT04 but as soon as more information becomes available we will keep you updated as always. In the meantime you can find out more details and specifications from the product page located at Aaeon via the link below.