Here’s a fun gadget to go with your traffic light USB hub, the 56 in 1 Traffic Light Card reader.
The 56 in 1 Traffic Light Card Reader is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, and connects to your PC via USB.
Here’s the specs.
- USB 2.0: Max480Mbps / USB1.1:Max 12Mbps
- Support SDHC
- Built-in USB Cable
- Red LED Light Power Indicator
- Green LED Light Card Access Indicator
- Current Consumption: DC5v 500mA
- Support Memory Card:
- – Memory Stick, MS MagicGate, MS Pro, MS Pro Duo, MS MagicGate PUO, MS MagicGate Duo, MS Micro(M2)
- – MMC, MMC-II, RS MMC, MMC Plus, MMC Plus Turbo, MMC Mobile/Mobile-Pro C
- – SD, SDHC, Mini SD, T-Flash/Micro SD
- Support Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista, MAC 10.2 or Above, Linux
- Dimension: 6 cm (W) x 6.5 cm (D) x 15 cm (H)
The 56 in 1 Traffic Light Card Reader is available for $9.99 from Giz Fever.