Shuttle has this week launched 5 new slim mini PC systems that measure just 39 mm in thickness and are equipped with sixth generation of Intel Core Skylake processors.
The new additions to the Shuttle range of fanless mini PCs measure just 20 x 16.5 x 3.95 cm (DWH) in size and are equipped with 2x Intel Gigabit Ethernet, two serial interfaces, HDMI and DisplayPort, remote Power-ON and Always-ON jumper.
New features on the latest systems to be launched by Shuttle include ac-WLAN with external antennae, support for DirectX 12 and 4K screens in all models as well as the ability to support up to 32 GB DDR3L memory. The USB 3.0 ports have now been moved to the front panel and each system comes supplied with a VESA mount
The new Shuttle fanless PC systems include :
– XPC slim DS67U: Intel Celeron 3855U, up to 32 GB DDR3L memory, 802.11ac-WLAN, Bluetooth, 1x 2.5″ drive, M.2 2242, card reader
– XPC slim DS67U3: Identical to the DS67U, but with Intel Core i3-6100U processor.
– XPC slim DS67U5: Identical to the DS67U, but with Intel Core i5-6200U processor.
– XPC slim DS67U7: Identical to the DS67U, but with Intel Core i7-6500U processor.
– XPC slim DS68U: Identical to the DS67U, but with VGA interface instead of DisplayPorts, with larger M.2 slot for 80 mm long expansion cards and 802.11n WLAN with internal antennae.
Shuttle’s recommended retail price is €226.00 for the DS67U, €413.00 for the DS67U3, €517.00 for the DS67U5 and €681.00 for the DS67U7 (all ex VAT). At the time of publication of this press release these models are available from specialist retailers Europe-wide. The price and availability for the DS68U will be announced shortly. For more details on all the new Shuttle mini PCs jump over to the official Shuttle website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.