If you fancy checking how strong the force flows thorough you, then this Telekinetic Obstacle Course will help you enhance your Jedi skills. Use your mind to focus your brain waves and maneuver the ball through and around the obstacle course.
A headband and two earlobe clips measure theta wave activity produced by your brain (similar to EEG monitoring technology used by medical professionals). As you relax and concentrate, the headband sends a wireless signal (based on your mental commands) to the game’s air fan, which increases or decreases its speed, suspending or lowering a foam ball.
A knob enables you to turn the gameboard in order to move the ball through one of eight obstacles, including hoops, teeter-totters, baskets, or chutes.
Watch a video of the Telekinetic Obstacle Course in action here
* Move an object with the power of your mind
* Combines advanced technology with the power of thought
* Navigate the ball through the obstacle course as quickly as you can
* Headset containing sensors for the forehead and earlobes measures brainwave activity
* Various obstacles can be repositioned into many different configurations
* Focus your concentration – ball rises
* Relax your thoughts – ball descends
* 9 customizable obstacles – 100s of different combinations
* Size: 15.8″ x 6″ x 10.5″ – 2.5 lbs
Available from Hammacher Schlemmer for $99
Via ZeodomaxFiled Under: Gadgets News, Gaming News, Geeky Stuff