Creative has this week unveiled new additions to its range of Creative Sound Blaster headsets with the unveiling of the new EVO Zx and ZxR which are both fitted with an integrate SB-Axx1 processor for audio intelligence.
The Sound Blaster EVO ZxR and Sound Blaster EVO Zx has been created to launch a new proprietary technology Creative has created called SBX Dialog Plus.
The Sound Blaster EVO ZxR wireless headset is priced at $300 and is equipped with Active Noise Cancellation and 50mm drivers and the Sound Blaster EVO Zx are priced at $230 and are equipped with 40mm drivers. The SBX Dialog Plus technology includes :
- SBX Crystalizer – Restores the “highs” and “lows” that are compromised during audio
compression to create and audio experience as the original artist intended
- SBX Smart Volume – Intelligently minimizes abrupt volume changes by automatically adjusting the loudness of audio playback
- SBX Dialog Plus – Intelligently enhances voices in music and movies for drastically clearer vocal range
- SBX Bass – Dramatically improves the sound experience by expanding the low frequency tones
- SBX Surround – Creates unprecedented levels of audio realism by producing virtual speakers around, above and below the listener
- CrystalVoice Acoustic Echo Cancellation – Eliminates echoes that interfere with voice communications
- CrystalVoice Noise Reduction – Eliminates unwanted background noise from conversations
- CrystalVoice inNoiseReduction – Eliminates the other parties’ unwanted background noise so that they can be heard clearly
- CrystalVoice FX – Morphs voices into different characters and accents
- CrystalVoice Focus – Suppresses noise outside a specified acoustic zone to enable voice communications to be heard with amazing clarity