CloudApp is a very popular application for Mac that lets users share files seamlessly with their friends or family in a few simple clicks. All you need to do is drop the file in the CloudApp, and it will automatically copy the link to the clipboard. Later, the link can be shared with anyone over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals.
Recently, CloudApp for Mac received a major update, bumping it to version 2.0, and comes many exciting new features and bug fixes, including OS X Mavericks support, a bunch of login issues, along with a handful of new features.
Here’s a complete changelog of the update CloudApp v2.0:
- NEW: Instant Drops. Share a link before the upload is complete.
- NEW: Lightning fast screenshot shortcut.
- NEW: A brand new design.
- NEW: Thumbnail previews for your Drops.
- NEW: Scroll back through time and see all your drops.
- NEW: Copy direct links and download links and set a default preference.
- NEW: Quicklook: Select an image drop and hit space to see a large preview.
- NEW: Rename drops.
- NEW: Act on multiple drops at once: copy links, open, delete, etc.
- NEW: Hotkey to open pop-over: No need to ever let your hands leave the keyboard!
- NEW: AppleScript support.
- NEW: OS X Notification Center support.
- NEW: CloudApp Pro In-App Purchases.
- Fixed: OS X Mavericks support.
- Fixed: Menubar drop-zone responsiveness.
- Fixed: Menubar icon overlay in full-screen apps.
- Fixed: Login and session issues for some accounts.
Simply head over to the Mac App Store and download the updated CloudApp. It usually runs free of cost in the Mac App Store.
Source: AppAdviceFiled Under: Apple
Popular Geeky Gadgets Deals
|PureVPN Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||SNES30 Bluetooth Game Controller Save 14%||Jamstik Wireless Smart Guitar Save 40%||Getflix Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||Monster Digital 128GB Portable SSD Save 56%||Python Programming Pro Bundle Save 84%|