Measuring just 95.4 x 63 x 8 mm in size the new Zotac ZBox Pico PI225-GK mini PC is now available to purchase priced at $230 offering a system pre-installed with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and equipped with a Intel Gemini Lake processor supported by 4 GB of RAM and equipped with 32 GB of internal storage.
Features of the PI225 pico Gemini Lake mini PC include support for Bluetooth 5 connectivity, 802.11ac with internal Wi-Fi antenna, Fanless, zero noise chassis design, 2 x USB 3.0 Type-C Ports and universal power adapter with interchangeable tips.
“Desktop performance and mobile flexibility all crammed into the world’s smallest and thinnest Mini PC ever built, and now powered by the latest Gemini Lake processor. Combined with a symphony of silent performance and an ultra-compact design as small as a 2.5-inch SSD, the PI225 has a completely fanless passive-cooled blueprint, no moving parts, and sipping energy efficiency. The mini more possibilities of how and where the PI225 can be used are far and wide.”
Zotac Pico Pi225-GK (ZBOX-PI225-GK-W2B) specifications include :
– SoC – Intel Celeron N4000 dual core “Gemini Lake” processor @ 1.1 / 2.6 GHz with 12 EU Intel UHD Graphics 600 (6W TDP)
– System Memory – 4 GB LPDDR4
– Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash, micro SDXC slot
– USB – 2x USB 3.0 type C connectors with data and DisplayPort Alternate mode support
– Connectivity – 802.11ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 5
– Misc – Power button, power LED
– Power – 1x micro USB port
– Dimensions – (PI225 Apollo Lake had the same thickness, but was a little smaller)
For more details and full specifications jump over to the official Zotac website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.