Friendly Elec has launched a new mini PC this week in the form of the ZeroPi which offers a headless computer equipped with an Ethernet 10/100/1000M connection, USB Host: 2.0 Type A x1 and Serial Debug Port: 2.54mm pitch 4-pin-header.
Powered by a Quad-core Allwinner H3 4 x Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz processor supported by 512MB DDR3 RAM the tiny mini PC can be powered by DC 5V/2A or MicroUSB depending on your needs. The ZeroPi is available with a variety of optional extras including heatsink, acrylic case, plug adapters and memory cards.
The ZeroPiSupports Ubuntu Core 16.04 (Linux-4.14 + U-boot-2017.11), OpenWrt (Linux-4.14 + U-boot-2017.11) and Armbian operating systems and measures just 40 x 40 mm in size.
Specifications of the ZeroPi include :
– CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz
– DDR3 RAM: 256MB/512MB
– Connectivity: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
– USB Host: Type-A x 1
– MicroSD Slot x 1
– MicroUSB: for power input only
– Debug Serial Port: 4Pin, 2.54 mm pitch pin header
– Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
– PCB Dimension: 40 x 40 x 1.2mm
– Working Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
– Weight: 15g
– OS/Software: u-boot, UbuntuCore