Skullcandy has launched a new pair of wireless earbuds this week in the form of the Skullcandy Push which are capable of providing up to 12 hours of battery life when used in conjunction with the rechargeable wireless earbud case.
– Stay in control of your audio with a double tap. The right button turns up the volume. The left button turns it down.
– Tap either button to answer and end a call. Press the left earbud for two seconds to reject a call or put one on hold.
– Triple press either button to have your assistant help with sending a message, setting a reminder, and much more.
“Forget what you thought you knew about how wireless earbuds should look and feel. Push is changing the game with bold color, a sleek fit, and music you can feel—so you can live your life without limitations. Boasting a total 12 hours of battery life, Push earbuds hold up to six hours of play and the charging case holds an additional six hours. That means when you’re not listening, your earbuds are charging in the case and ready to go the next time you need them.”
– True Wireless Connectivity
– Bluetooth Wireless Technology
– 12 Hours of Battery Life
– Secure FitFin Gels
– Activate Assistant
– Microphone, Call, Track, and Volume Control