Makers, developers and hobbyists that need to add wireless connectivity to their Arduino project, may be interested in a new small stackable header called the Wino Board that has been created by IAN based in Germany.
The Wino micro-controller has been designed to use very little power and is equipped with the latest ARM Cortex technology, watch the video below to learn more.
The Wino project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise enough pledges to make the jump from concept to production.
“Until now there is no really cheap and easy solution on the market which grants wireless access for your microcontroller to the internet over WiFi. So it´s quite expensive to realize the often proposed Internet of Things (IoT) at this time. We want to provide a more affordable solution which combines the benefits of the strong Arduino community and latest technology in one device. But we need your help to make this real!”
Wino board features:
– Arduino compatibility grants user friendly programming with thousands of code samples
– Perfect for mobile application due to its very low power consumption
– Stackable header to add upgrades easily
– Connect it to your home network, your Smartphone or tablet
– Out of the box internet capability over WiFi!
So if you think Wino is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help Wino become a reality and make a pledge from just €10 to get one of the first.