Peter Rutter has this month unveiled a new range of guitar pedals in the form of the VFE Pedals Live Series and do-it-yourself kits, which have launched over on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website.
With still 23 days remaining on the campaign the project has already raised its required pledge goal and will definitely make the jump into production. Allowing guitarists to benefit from the intuitive and pedalboard friendly guitar pedals.
Watch the video below to learn more about the VFE Pedals Live Series of guitar pedals.
Features include :
– Low tolerance, glass-reinforced Vimex potentiometers
– Large 20mm, solid metal knobs
– Hammond 1590BS diecast enclosure
– Rugged Carling momentary footswitch
– Hand-wired Switchcraft audio jacks
– DualMode momentary switching option
– Non-latching relay automatically bypasses the pedal if power is lost (this feature only works in true bypass – mode, not in buffer mode)
– 1% metal film resistors and 5% metal film capacitors
– USA-made, double side plated circuit boards
– Built by hand in Puyallup, WA
The VFE Pedals Live Series guitar pedals are now live on the Kickstarter website with pledges starting from just $49 for one of the do-it-yourself kits.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News