Yesterday, it was reported that Verizon Moto X users in Motorola Feedback Network were getting the soak test invites to test a new software release, which was expected to be the Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
If you’re a Verizon Moto X customer, you should take a look at your notifications as Android 4.4.2 KitKat might be waiting for you.
It’s not a big update, and brings a set of camera improvements and other enhancements for the device. Some enhancements include MMS messaging fix, a fix for attaching downloaded files via email, viewfinder improvements, and more. Here’s a complete change log provided by Verizon:
Key Device Enhancements
- Data stability and data stall have been improved for 3G and 4G LTE connectivity
- Audio fading during voice calls has been fixed
- MMS messaging issue in which the thread goes blank has been fixed
- Option to attach downloaded files via email has been fixed
- Sky Detection has been improved to lighten dynamic scenes
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) has been tuned to fire more frequently
- Viewfinder has been improved for more consistent exposure
You should get the update in the next few days, but if you can’t wait, you can manually check for the update from the Settings app. Let us know in the comments if you received the update.
Image Credit: The VergeFiled Under: Android News, Top News