Here is another fun gadget, ideal for people who have always wanted a pet but didn’t want the hassle of taking them for a walk or feeding them, the USB Pet Rock.
“Simply plug the USB cable into a free port and let the fun begin. The USB Pet Rock will instantly begin to work its magic. People will stop by and ask you what your USB Pet Rock does. Each time, you can make up a new story; for no matter what you say, it will be greater than the truth – because these USB Pet Rocks don’t do a dang thing. Except make you smile. And confuse your friends and coworkers, which will make you smile even more.”
Here are the specifications.
- Pet Rock Plugs in with USB and gives you love!
- No feed or care needed
- Draws no power
- Compatible with any OS including Mac, Windows and Linux
- Each rock is unique (Please allow for natural variations in your USB Pet Rock)
- Rock is approx. 4″ x 4″ x 3″
- Includes 18″ long USB cable
Here is a video of the USB Pet Rock in action.
As you can see from the video, the USB Pet Rock is a lot of fun, if you want one they are available for $7.99 from Think Geek, but be quick as I suspect they wont be available after today.