Uncharted fansPatiently waiting for the release of the new Survival Mode will be pleased to know that today it is finally available bringing with it new multiplayer updates, enhancements and tweaks.
Vinit Agarwal Game Designer at Naughty Dog has taken to the official PlayStation blog to reveal more details about what you can expect from the latest update to the popular Uncharted 4 game which launched earlier this year.
Check out the official Uncharted 4 Survival Mode trailer below which also includes a wealth of new content for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. Which includes two new maps 5 flashback weapons, new vanity items and colour variant options and a new mode in the form of King of the Hill.
• New Maps: Train Wreck (from Uncharted 2) and Prison
• Returning Classic Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle, PAK-80 Light Machine Gun, Micro 9mm Automatic Pistol, Para 9 Pistol, and the Desert 5 Pistol (Heavy Weapon)
• New Beta Test Playlist Mode: King of the Hill – teams to compete to retain control of a single Hill and earn Victory Points. Respawning restricted when your team controls the Hill
• New Character Skins: 48 new character skins, including new Biker-themed skins
• New Color Customization: Customize any character skin with 25 unique color variants
• New Multiplayer Levels and Rewards: Max rank increased to Level 90 with two new vanity unlocks
• New Challenges: Earn Relics with new Challenges for Multiplayer and Survival
Alongside all of the new content in the Survival update, we’re also revamping our Multiplayer economy. We’ve been listening to your feedback and we’re making to changes to the Multiplayer experience to make it more rewarding. Starting today, we’re permanently reducing the cost of in-game chests, making it easier to unlock new vanity and gameplay items.
We’re also introducing Relic Boosters that give you a 300% increase in Relics earned for completing matches and also include a stackable bonus for all other players on your team. Anyone who purchases or has purchased Uncharted Points in the past will also earn VIP Status, which includes a permanent 20% bonus to all Relics earned from Challenges. Check out our patch notes page for a full list of the Economy 2.0 changes.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.