Twitterrific is one of the most popular third party apps for the iPhone and iPad, and the app has now had a new design and comes with a range of new features.
The latest version of Twitterrific is version 5.5.3 and it has been updated to support the latest version of Apple’s mobile OS, iOS 7, you can see what is included in the update below.
What’s New in Version 5.5.3
• New layout for user profiles
• New pull-to-refresh animation
• View profile banners by tapping on them
• Swipe upwards on a photo in the image viewer to dismiss
• Various performance enhancements throughout the app
• Fixed a bug that prevented users from being displayed in people search
• Fixed a bug where the pull-to-refresh control would disappear
• Pinning the sidebar open on iPad doesn’t prevent VoiceOver timeline access
• Reauthorization not needed after refreshing in the background while locked
• Scrolling past DMs and mentions now properly marks them as read
• Deleted tweets no longer re-appear after refreshing
• Fixes for various crash on launch issues
Twitterrific is available from iTunes for $2.99, if you already own the app you can download the update from the iTunes app store.