When buying wireless headphones it is sometimes wise to invest a little more to make sure the technology within provides a quality audio experience for years to come. Offering an alternative to the plethora of cheap and low quality wireless earphones available via crowdfunding sites. 1More has this week launched a new pair of affordable headphones equipped with a wealth of technology including MEMS microphone and DSP technology as well as a titanium composite dynamic drivers.
The true wireless earbuds are now available to purchase directly from the official website and provide “a smooth, rounded design mimicking that of a water drop. These headphones are compact and easy to hold in your hand for total control on-the-go.”
“Lightweight earbuds with 45° oblique-angled nozzles naturally lay in your ear canals for a tight, secure fit during extended use. A silicone O-Hook provides a more stable fit when you are on the move. Beyond comfort, the ear tips increases noise isolation, fullness, and bass when working out. 3 different sized ear tips and O-Hooks ensure you get the right seal in your ear. “
Features of the 1More true wireless earbuds include :
– Titanium Composite Dynamic Driver – A 7 mm dynamic driver with titanium composite diaphragm balances powerful bass and exquisite detail. It produces crystal clear sound in an ultra-compact design for enhanced efficiency.
– ENC Microphone Technology – A high stability MEMS microphone + DSP technology allows you to communicate in loud environments as if you were talking face-to-face.
– LDS Antenna – Experience less signal interference and transmission with a smooth connection for music and phone calls.
– Two Bluetooth Pairing Modes – Utilize standard Bluetooth pairing with both earpieces for an immersive music listening experience, or single Bluetooth Pairing with the right earbud convenient for phone calls or smart phone usage.
– Perfected Ergonomics- Lightweight earbuds with 45 degree oblique-angled nozzles naturally match the curve of your ear canals for a tight, secure fit. A silicone O-Hook provides a more stable fit when you are on the move.
Priced at $99 the charging case and true wireless earphones offer a quality product at an affordable price with a metallic finish that is created using an eco-friendly vacuum plated coating process that provides both a sleek metallic finish and stable signal transmission, say its creators.
Source: 1MoreFiled Under: Hardware, Top News