Thermaltake announce the introduction of new TOUGHRAM high-frequency RGB DDR4 memory kits in new frequencies of 4,000 MHz, 4,266 MHz and 4,400 MHz 2×8 GB modules. The RGB DDR4 memory supports both Intel and AMD platforms and features 10-layer PCB construction, 2oz copper inner layers and 10μ gold fingers.
“The high-frequency memory kits are constructed with higher standard chips, which have been tested to achieve higher and more stable overclocks. Our latest module 4,400 MHz and 4,000 MHz was tested with Intel’s Core i7 platform, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE and MAXIMUS XI HERO motherboards and remained stable under load. “
Features of the TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 Memory Kit 4000 MHz | 4266 MHz | 4400 MHz 16 GB:
– Tightly-Screened ICs -Memory chips are thoroughly-screened to provide optimal frequency and response time performance.
– 2oz Copper PCB – Specially optimised 10-layer PCB with 2oz copper inner layer provides enhanced electrical conduction to deliver uncompromised speed and reliability for maximum overclocking performance.
– High Quality Gold Fingers – Use of 10μ gold fingers for enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
– Aluminium Heat Spreader – Use of brushed aluminium heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation to meet high-performance needs.
– Illuminate and Impress – 10 super-bright addressable LEDs deliver 16.8M full spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects to bring your gaming system to life.
– TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem – Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronise your TT RGB PLUS compatible products (CPU/VGA water blocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips, gaming keyboards, headsets, mice and mouse pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
– Motherboard RGB Sync Ready – Designed to synchronise with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. Supports motherboards equipped with 5 V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control lighting effects directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites
– Intel XMP 2.0 Ready – Overclock with ease and optimise system stability with a simple setting.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.