We have an awesome deal on the Ultimate MCSE Certification Training Bundle in the Geeky Gadgets Deal store today, you can save 95% off the regular price.
The Ultimate MCSE Certification Training Bundle is available in our deals store for just $49, it normally retails for $1,196. You can see what is included in the bundle below.
Microsoft 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 Exam Prep
In this course, you’ll learn how to secure Windows Server 2016 environments and prepare you to take the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure exams, crucial to earning an even higher income working with Windows Server 2016.
- Access 304 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Cover methods & technologies for hardening server environments and securing virtual machine infrastructures
- Understand how to protect Active Directory & identify infrastructure w/ the Enhanced Security Administrative Environment (ESAE) Administrative Forst design approach
- Explore threat detection solutions like auditing, implementing Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA), & more
- Discuss workload-specific security including the use of Nano Server for particular server workloads
Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
The Microsoft 70-741 exam is geared toward network administrators looking to reinforce their existing skills and learn about new networking tech changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016. In this course, you’ll learn the essential networking skills required to design, deploy, configure and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It’s oriented around exam topics so you’ll be prepared to ace it on your first try.
- Access 266 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the Microsoft 70-741 exam
- Discuss TCP/IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, & more advanced content
- Cover Software Defined Networking
Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
This course focuses on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. Along with the 70-740 and 70-741 courses, it’ll prepare you to ace the MCSA Windows Server 2016 exams on your first try.
- Access 419 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the installation & configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Discuss Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments
- Explore Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), & Web Application proxy implementations
Microsoft 70-740: Install, Storage & Compute with Windows Server 2016
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 is the first component you have to cover if you want to take the Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) exam. This course covers concepts, terminology, and technology related to the MCSA Certification through real-world scenarios so you can apply your knowledge directly to the certification exam. If you want to make a career in IT, this is a great place to start.
- Access 299 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Enhance your knowledge w/ the latest Microsoft Windows Server 2016 technologies
- Get a detailed insight into the Microsoft Hyper-V environment
- Learn how features like high availability, fault-tolerance, disaster recovery, automated backups & network load balancing can be achieved in the Hyper-V environment
- Explore basic protocols & techniques for configuring local storage systems
You can find out more details about the Ultimate MCSE Certification Training Bundle over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.