ZeniMax Media as today announce more details about the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online New Life Festival for 2016 which will be starting later this week and will provide players with a wealth of new quests, together with new festive rewards to gain.
The new ESO quests will be set across different zones within the game, and the event will start tomorrow December 15th 2016 at 10:00am EST. But before you can take part in the festivities you will need to track down Breda outside Windhelm for your first quest simply titled “The New Life Festival.”
ZeniMax Media explains more about the rewards and quests that are available during the The Elder Scrolls Online New Life Festival which will conclude early next year on Wednesday, January 4th at 10am EST.
Once you complete her requests, you’ll have the opportunity to complete up to nine different daily quests, each themed for Tamriel’s different races and located in their respective zones. These include:
• Castle Charm Challenge (Breton)
• Fish Boon Feast (Argonian)
• Lava Foot Stomp (Dunmer)
• Mud Ball Merriment (Bosmer)
• Signal Fire Sprint (Redguard)
• Snow Bear Plunge (Nord)
• Stonetooth Bash (Orc)
• The Trial of Five-Clawed Guile (Khajiit)
• War Orphan’s Sojourn (Altmer)
Upon completion of each quest, you’ll be given a New Life Gift Box which contains a random assortment of New Life Festival-themed goodies. Each New Life Gift Box will always contain:
• A random crafting material (Provisioning ingredient, Alchemy reagent, or Health glyph)
• A consumable version of a New Life-themed Memento
• A Skinchanger style item (Wolfsbane Incense)
In addition, you will also receive one of the following:
• A Skinchanger Motif chapter
• A New Life recipe of either green, blue or gold-quality
• A special New Life Collectible
◦ Mud Ball Pouch (Memento)
◦ Nordic Bather’s Towel (Costume)
◦ Colovian Filigreed Hood (Hat)
◦ Colovian Fur Hood (Hat)
If you’re able to complete all the quests that Breda has for you, you’ll receive a special new dye – New Life Cerulean – and the New Life Celebrant achievement. Completing all the New Life-related achievements will grant the “Magnanimous” title as well! Be sure and complete each quest before the New Life Festival concludes. Don’t forget that in tandem with the New Life Festival, we also have several Crown Store items available to get your character in the holiday spirit! Check out our latest Crown Store Showcase for the exact dates each item will be available to purchase.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.