Tesla has this week unveiled a new lifestyle product in the form of a Tesla smartphone wireless charger which is available in either a black or white finish and priced at $65. Equipped with a rechargeable 6,000mAh battery offering an output of 5W via the wireless technology or 7.5W using a charging cable.
“The Tesla Wireless Charger is a 6000mAh (22.2Wh) battery-powered inductive charging pad that features the same design language used in our energy products, like Powerwall. In addition to wirelessly charging your device, you can also power up your phone with the integrated USB-C cable. For non USB-C devices, use the USB-A port to plug in any USB-A charging cable. The built-in USB-A cable can be used to charge your Wireless Charger from any USB port.”
Specifications of the Tesla wireless charger
– Charge Wirelessly: Set your Qi enabled phone on the wireless base. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate wireless charging
– Charge On the Go: Plug your phone into the integrated USB-C cable. For non USB-C ports, use the USB-A port to plug in any USB-A charging cable
– Charge the Internal Battery: Use the built in USB-A cable to charge your Wireless Charger from any USB port.
– 21 hours additional talk time
– 18 hours additional surfing
– Battery capacity: Lithium-ion polymer 6000mAh
– Watt hours: 22.2Wh
– Input charging: 5V/2A
– Removable USB cable (USB-C to USB-A) and 1 USB-A Port
Source: VergeFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News