If you would like to combine the features of a smartwatch with the style and elegance of an analogue watch face, you may be interested in TCK Movement created buyer development team based in the United Kingdom. The TCK Movement smartwatch has this week launched by Kickstarter looking to raise £20,000 to go into production. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its features and functionality.
Features of the TCK Movement analogue smartwatch include :
• It’s a step Counter, to help keep on top of your activity.
• It connects to your phone via our app – so you can check out your data and customise the watch functions (Android + iOS.)
• It’s a calorie expenditure monitor, to keep you fit and healthy.
• It reports on your sleep quality, optimise your sleep.
• It detects when you fall asleep and wake up – how many hours did you really get?
• It’s a morning alarm right on your wrist.
• It helps you keep on top of your phone notifications with a discrete light hidden in the watch face – stay organised.
• Lost the watch? Use the app to make it play out the alarm and find it.
• It is registered IP67 water resistant, so you can take it swimming with you.
• Movement has an ultra long battery life (1 year life on average) – no charging.
• It’s fashionable – with switchable straps to match your outfit every day whether going to the gym or spending time out with friends.
Our founders made a prediction 2 years ago – and that was that every wrist watch on the market would have embedded technology. But fast forward to the present day, only expensive upper market smart watches exist, which are often indiscrete and look closer to a phone strapped to your wrist, or rubber wrist bands that aren’t appropriate for going out with friends, or working at the office. Although these devices are a great solution for some, it doesn’t fit with our founders prediction, and we set about bringing the vision to life ourselves.
Our minimalistic watch hides away technology that records your steps, calorie expenditure, distance ran, sleep time and sleep efficiency, giving you a comprehensive view of your activity throughout the day! With our detachable straps, you can switch the look and feel of the watch so that it’s always right for the situation, whether going for a run or going out with friends. The watch also discreetly lets you know of activity on your phone by lighting up, so in a meeting or quiet area you’re aware of what’s happening, and you don’t even need to charge it.
Jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below to make a pledge from £59 with shipping expected to take place during December 2017.