Anyone interested in building their very own smart home security camera complete with motion tracking capabilities, may be interested in a new kit which has been created by the development team over at iSmartAlarm.
The iCamera KEEP Pro home security camera, has been created to provide users with the most advanced DIY security camera currently available, and has been fitted with both IFTTT and Amazon Alexa support. Check out the video below to learn more about its capabilities and design.
The iCamera KEEP Pro is the first DIY smart home security camera to offer Motion Tracking – The ability to automatically identify dangers and pan & tilt to track and record activity. With an industry-leading 4 megapixel image sensor, custom Activity Zones, Sound Recognition of smoke alarm and carbon monoxide sirens, and integration with the iSmartAlarm Home Security System, Amazon Alexa, and IFTTT, the iCamera KEEP Pro is everything a DIY smart home security camera should be, and more.
Features of the iCamera KEEP Pro kit include :
– 1080p HD resolution streaming video
– Brilliant night vision at over 30 feet
– Intelligent motion detection that can discern between people and harmless things
– Sound detection for glass breaking, barking, footsteps, etc
– Two-way audio
– Free cloud video storage of up to thirty 30-second clips
– 24/7 continuous local video recording storage (with up to 32 gb Micro SD, not included)
– 8x digital zoom with lossless zoom
– Simple setup in less than 3 minutes
– Note: Sound Recognition currently available only in US and Canada versions.
Jump over to the Kickstarter crowdfunding website for more details and to make a pledge to receive one of your very own but $99.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.