Sure has just launched a new range of headphones, the Shure SRH Over Ear Haeadphones.
The range consists of 3 different pair and they are designed to go over the ear, there are three models in the range, the SHR840 which will retail for $250, the SRH440 which will retail for $125 and the budget version the SRH240 which will retail for $75.
The SRH840 are designed to be used by professional audio engineers and musicians, here are the specifications of the SRH840.
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
All of these new models are available now from Shure.
via GizmodoFiled Under: Gadgets News