Arduino developers, makers and hobbyists that enjoy creating projects for the micro-controller may be interested in a new Arduino hard development card called the Shrinkified that has been developed by Doug Gilliland.
The Shrinkified has been designed specifically for Arduino projects that use just a few I/O pins and not too much memory that are also looking to use the features of a ATTiny85 based card. Watch the vide below to learn more.
Features of the Shrinkified Arduino development board include :
• ATMEL ATTiny85 Microprocessor (or compatible 8-pin part)
• Arduino Compatible (works with Arduino bootloader and Arduino IDE)
• Hard Prototyping area with power/ground connections
• Brings out all 5 I/O and reset lines to grid columns
• Laid out like a breadboard with vertically connected traces.
• Power and Ground horizontal connections though all columns
• Labeled (with letters/numbers) for easy documentation
• H1 – Install jumper to select regulator or remove for ISP +5V
• H2 – 6-pin ISP Download Header
• 5V Power Regulator with generous area under the regulator for heat dissipation
• 2.1mm Connector for AC/DC adapter 7-9V input
• (4) 4-40 or M3 screw holes for solid mounting
• 49×49 mm board
The Shrinkified project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise $500 in pledges to make the jump from concept to production.
So if you think Shrinkified is something your Arduino projects could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help Shrinkified become a reality.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.