We have heard previously that Samsung may be unveiling their new Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab at this years IFA, now it seems more details have been revealed on this new Android Tablet.
According to OLED-Display, the firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 has been leaked, and it reveals some of the specifications on this new Android Tablet.
It looks like the Samsung Galaxy Tab will feature a 1GHz processor, a 7 inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, you can see some other specifications below.
– Screen resolution 480×800.
– Camera Max resolution 2048×1536.
– Camcorder Max resolution 2048×1536. (Not sure about this info)
– Front cam Max resolution 240×320.
– CPU Profile ARM11.
– CPU Core S5PC110.
– CPU speed 1.0GHz.
– GPS. (Google Maps)
– SyncML support.
– Bleutooth (Don’t know the version yet)
Samsung Firmwares via Engadget
Have a look and our article on Android vs iPhone to see which smartphone and mobile platform is best for you.