Gamers looking for an affordable membrane keyboard rather than the more expensive mechanical keyboards may be interested to know that Riotoro as this week launched its Ghostwriter Classic Gaming Keyboard which is now available to purchase price of $50.
Even though the keyboard is not mechanical in design is equipped with keys that provide a 1 millisecond response time, 100% anti-ghosting, and 25 key rollover, each key press is registered with lightning fast precision.
• Sleek, stealth design with traditional, smooth quiet membrane keys
• Customizable 8-color global backlighting, no software required
• Dedicated media controls and volume roller
• Superior key detection with anti-ghosting, and 24 key rollover
The smooth, quiet key action of membrane keyboards have been used by gamers to thrash their competitors for decades. In the last few years, mechanical keyboards have been getting the advanced features. The Ghostwriter Classic aims to even the score by fusing traditional membrane keys with the sleek stealthy design and cutting-edge features of its sibling, the Ghostwriter Prism mechanical keyboard, including customizable lighting, dedicated media controls, volume roller, detachable wrist rest, and dual USB ports.
The new Riotoro Ghostwriter Classic Gaming Keyboard is now available to purchase online from retailers such as Amazon priced at $50. If your budget will stretch the Black Prism is also available priced at $115 and is equipped with :
• Cherry MX Black switches.
• Detachable magnetic palm wrist
• Low profile membrane keys
• Anti-ghosting and 104 key rollover
• Unique Stealth design
Source: AmazonFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News