Just a quick reminder for our readers about our great deal on the IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training over at our deals store with 98% off.
The IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training normally costs $1,895 and we have it available for just $29.99.
Thanks to an influx of malicious hackers, security has emerged as the fastest growing segment of Information Technology. Due to the new, brand segmented, and always evolving nature of the business, IT certifications have become the golden tickets to success. This bundle lays out a successful career path for you – starting with training for the new CompTIA Security+ exam, which verifies a strong security foundation. You’ll then move forward prepping for Cisco’s CCNA Security exam, and finishing with the advanced Certified Ethical exam. From protecting systems against attacks to preventing spyware, your skill set built in this bundle will prep you for a successful career in IT Security.
Here are some of the features:
- Gain the skills to excel in IT Security w/ 50+ hours of advanced training & 48+ hours of courses
- Invest about 1-3 hours per week to pass all certification exams within 4-6 weeks
- Learn to secure Windows systems against attack
- Study passwords: how they’re created, how they’re restored & different methods used to crack them
- Discover methods for guessing passwords and breaking the different security methods used within the Windows operating system.
- Understand spyware: activities performed, different types & countermeasures needed
- Study different types of keyloggers: hardware, software & kernel/driver keyloggers
- Prepare for three respected security certification exams: CompTIA Security+ (new for 2015), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) & Cisco’s CCNA Security
You can find out more information about the IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training over at the Geeky Gadgets Deals store at the link below.Filed Under: Deals