After previously launching on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One the highly anticipated official launch of the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC game has taken place today. Rockstar Games has already sold over 25 million copies of its Red Dead Redemption 2 console version of the Western adventure game and the launch of the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC game Marks the first time the Red Dead Redemption series to be featured on the PC platform.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC debuts with a range of graphical and technical enhancements to bring new life and detail to the story of Arthur Morgan and the Van Der Linde gang, on the run from the law across America in the final days of the 19th Century. Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also includes new content for Story mode, including new Bounty Hunting Missions, Gang Hideouts, Weapons and more, plus a fully-featured photo mode for players to capture and share their favourite moments from the game.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also includes free access to the shared living world of Red Dead Online, featuring all previously released improvements and the latest content updates for the complete online experience, including Frontier Pursuits and the specialist Roles of Bounty Hunter, Trader and Collector for players to progress through and earn unique rewards.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available for purchase via the Rockstar Games Launcher and at the Epic Games Store and other retail partners and will be available to purchase via the Valve Steam games network during December 2019.
Below are some prerelease media reviews :
- “The world simply looks more natural. From the way fog causes an eerie glow to cover the sky when sun shines through it, or sweatier faces boast a more noticeable reflective sheen, leafy shadows flutter about the woods, or the way lamp and torchlight flickers in someone’s eyes, the already-vibrant world manages to pull you into it just that much further.” – IGN
- “It feels like Rockstar is showing off – it looks breathtaking…It’s hard not to talk about it without sounding hyperbolic but it’s one of the best looking things I’ve seen in recent memory.” – GameSpot
- “The combination of 60fps performance and mouselook significantly changes the way the game feels to play, which to me matters more than visual improvements to a game that looked great already.” – PC Gamer
- “One of the best looking games I’ve ever seen on a monitor.” – GamesRadar
- “Photo mode and graphics upgrades make this the definitive version.” – VG247
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.