A new powerful Raspberry Pi 3 interface board has been created to provide an easy way to use the mini PC for aquaponic and hydroponic projects. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the development board created and designed by Upsilon Engineering based in Luxembourg.
Yann Leidwanger, the founder and manager of Upsilon Engineering has more than 20 years in electronics hardware design and PCBs routing. BioControle has been designed to control your aquaponics systems, hydroponics systems, or any other system that need several kinds of IOs.
Features of the board include :
– full protected user IOs and power supply input
– full protection between your application and your Raspberry
– 4 power relays outputs
– 2 inputs/outputs for temperature and humidity sensors
– 2 logical inputs and 2 logical outputs
– Real Time Clock
– 12 bits ADC
– 12 bits DAC
– 2 power servomotor outputs
– enhanced PCB design for CSI and DSI headers
For more details and to make a pledge from €20 follow the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.